She learnt Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono® with Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len & Mary Koehler – My Wild Irish Rose in 2008, beginning with the Basic I class in Brno, then the Business class in Amsterdam and finally the Basic II class in 2012 in Hawaii.
For Mahayana, the SITH® process is the ‘missing link’ in self-knowledge as she has gained a completely different experience of daily life & business dealings since she started to practice Ho’oponopono. She is grateful beyond words to Morrnah Nalamaku Simeona & Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len.
Mahayana was diagnosed with cancer in 2010, and received spontaneous remission 9 months later, without any medical interference. She is also a mother and a grandmother and says “all heartedly” that she only benefits from peace of mind, self-trust & inspiration as she simply applies the cleaning process moment per moment, something absolutely anyone can do.
She has taught IN PERSON Basic I, Business & Health classes in Ireland, Germany, Turkey, the UK, IN PERSON as well as ONLINE classes in Ireland, Brazil, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea & China, and ONLINE Basic II. Mahayana is an author, a mentor and has 30+ years of experience teaching and working with self-realization processes.
She first attended Self I-Dentity Through Ho’oponopono SITH® class in May 2008, in Los Angeles with Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len. In November 2008, she became a coordinator and conducted the first SITH® class in Asia, in Tokyo Japan. Practicing the SITH® process has completely changed her life from living with competition and striving, to living in acceptance of true self and finding the flow. Her life has changed drastically since living from a state of “I DON’T KNOW”. She is deeply grateful to the SITH® process Morrnah has left us in her legacy, and to all the pioneers who have carried on this method, as well as all the coordinators around the world. She feels blessed by the opportunity to have coordinated the SITH® classes in the Asia region, including countries such as Japan, Taiwan, Korea, China, Malaysia and Singapore throughout the years. She has been involved in marketing, promotion and public relations business for 31 years, as the founder of Serene Co., Ltd.
In 2011, she came across SITH’s book, and began learning and cleaning the path to zero. She has been a publishing editor and translator for many years, and has worked as a interpreter for many famous instructors abroad, and is one of the regular interpreters for the Chinese courses at SITH.
Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono (SITH) is an updated Hawaiian problem solving process of repentance, forgiveness, and transmutation to release memories that show up as problems in our everyday lives and affect our business.
During a two-day class you will learn how to apply the Self I-Dentity though Ho’oponopono process
which we often refer to as “cleaning” to learn a new meaning of life through an understanding of one’s Self I-Dentity.
Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono frees Self from memories replaying problems through repentance, forgiveness and transmutation.
By the end of the training, students will:
- Begin to know and appreciate who they are.
- Learn how to care for and protect Self.
- Learn what a problem is and how to solve it.
- Learn to look only to Self and the Divine Creator.
- Begin to know and appreciate the Divine Creator and, Begin to experience LOVE beyond all understanding.
Some of the problem areas covered in the training include:
- Family, relatives and ancestors
- Conception, abortions, miscarriages and suicides
- Death and dying
- Finances, work and school
- Earthbound spirits and Space entities
- Land and buildings
About the Manual, and the Cleaning tool
The New Student will receive the following items by mail prior to the class:
- SITH manual
- Cleaning tool menu
- Pencil with the eraser
We will be using the manuals to learn how to do the cleaning.
New Student will be given a “Certificate of Completion” after the class. The Certificate is part of the cleaning tool.
Note: Manuals and Tool menus
For the New Student.
The Manual and the Tool Menu will be given to the New Student ONLY.
If you prefer Manuals in languages other than English, please inform the office no later than 15 days before the class.
For the Review Student.
Please use the manuals you have already received from previous classes to attend this class.
Date & Time
Date & Time (Hawaii Time): 4:00 PM - 11:00 PM on June 9-10, 2023
*The class take place over two days.
*A 60-minute lunch break and several 15-minute breaks are taken during the class.
How to participate
- This class will be held using the online meeting app Zoom. Please download the app to your computer or smartphone in advance.
- Once you have completed the application and payment, we will send you the URL to attend the class by email.
- You can access the URL from one hour before the class. If you are not used to using Zoom, please allow plenty of time for your participation.
- Please refrain from taking part in this event in cars or in areas that may cause inconvenience to other people or are noisy.
- A strong and stable internet connection is required.
- We recommend that you use a Wi-Fi connection (rather than a mobile phone network) to access the class, as it may use a lot of data.
- For Review student, please prepare the Manual, Tool Menu, Pendulum and Pencil, which you received at a class you have attended previously.
- Sharing the link of Zoom to others is not allowed.
- In order to protect the copyright of the material we provide and to protect the privacy of all attendees, recording, filming, screenshotting, etc. are not allowed in any way, either as part of the online class or in its entirety.
- There are no plans to show the recorded video of the class. Please check the schedule and make sure that you will be able to attend the class.
- All information, copyrights, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights provided in the online class are owned by “IZI LLC”. Therefore, it is prohibited to divulge, disclose, reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, offer, advertise, or otherwise make available to any third party without the prior permission of “IZI LLC”.
- Please note that instructors may be subject to change as a result of cleaning.
- Please be sure to read “Who’s in charge?” before the class.
Your application is complete when you have completed both the "Application Form Submission" and "Payment" procedures. Please note that only one of the two procedures is not enough to complete your application.
|14 yrs. & older||birth – 13 yrs.|
|Review Student *People who have taken Basic1 classes before|
|14 yrs. & older||birth – 13 yrs.|
|World Wide Absentee|
You will receive an email with a link for credit card payment after submitting your application using the form below.
Flow after application
We will send completion email (with Zoom URL) to those who have received confirmation of your application and made payment in order to notify you of the completion of your application.
Download the Zoom app
Please download the Zoom app onto your device before the event.
Please refer to the following link to download the application.
● How to download Zoom application
Participating in online class
Please access the URL in the completion email.