Lecture Theme & Instructor
The fear and anxiety you feel about the future, the pain and despair you feel now because of comparisons with others, are in fact the essence of what we all share.
In fact, we all live in different families, assets, and circumstances in this world, but the essence of the thoughts you hold about them are memories that not only you, but also me as an American living in Hawaii, someone living on the other side of the world, or a rock, have in common.
Think of that memory as being received through your perception, shaped by each culture, region, and situation.
Therefore, no matter how serious the situation is, the best we can do is to do cleaning. This is good news for us because it means that no matter how dire the situation, there is always something we can do.
Cleaning is a role given to you and me, a right given with life from the moment this universe came into being until today.
What are your fears about the future?
Is it right that you are working so hard in this turbulent modern society?
Will you be able to live independently as you age?
Will you be able to support your family for a long time to come?
Will you one day encounter your talents and be able to live with them?
What will happen and what will not happen in the future that brings you fear?
Whatever it is, what I want you to remember is that it is the memory itself. Whenever you begin to clean what is replaying in you with your will, reality will begin to move.
You may not see the form or change you are hoping for. But the outcome is always positive. The universe is always moving in the right direction with its perfect flow and workings in a way that is beyond our imagination.
My only task is to clean through my experiences, and thereby return to that perfect flow, my way.
Kamailelauli’I Rafaelovich is president of The Foundation of I, Inc. Freedom of the Cosmos and IZI LLC.
Kamailelauli’I met Morrnah in 1969 and over several years learned the ancient art of Lomilomi-Hawaiian massage. She is a licensed massage therapist. She was present during the years that Morrnah received inspirations from Divinity in meditation … which brought us the Self-I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono® process. Kamailelauli’I is president of Bingboard Consulting LLC.
She is principal broker for her real estate company, The Pele Group, Inc. and received her a MBA from Hawaii Pacific University. Kamailelauli’I owns Ho’omau Ranch, a 1600-acre forested property on Hawaii Island and along with her daughter, manages and cares for it.
YoungJoo Lee first came in contact with Ho’oponopono back in 2015 while doing her Master’s degree in India on the subject of Yoga & Consciousness. She read books on it and started to look for an opportunity to attend a class which didn’t happen till March 2018 when she came back to South Korea. Facinated by its simple yet profound concept of the inner family and the process of cleaning, she adopted the Ho’oponopono way of living, that is, cleaning memories within herself at any given chance with a 100% responsibility, and has been practicing it evern since. Serving as an interpreter for Korea class was one of many opportunities the Divinity brought upon her and she’s very grateful that her previous experiences in written & oral translation found a better place to serve. She believes that treating a person as a body-mind-soul being is essential to cause holistic healing and Ho’oponopono is a very effective way to restore harmony among those therefore heals and helps people. Knowing that cleaning her own memory is no different from healing others, she’s going to continue cleaning on herself and stretch the application of Ho’oponopono into her professional practice too.
What KR lecture is
The KR Lecture is an opportunity for KR, the SITH Ho’oponopono representative, who is entrusted to give private sessions by SITH founder Morrnh Simeona, to work with participants gathered around a single theme, cleaning the participants, the venue, the place, the time, the experiences that come up, and any identity related to it.
It can be called an expanded version of the KR private session, where the participants actually clean the memories that are the real cause of problems in their subconscious mind. During the three-hour lecture, participants will be given time to ask questions, and each participant will be able to let go of the memories that we all have in common as we clean them with KR’s cleaning.
The lecture has been well received by participants because of the specific daily experiences and the subtle and cleaning stories that come from living in Hawaii, which are not easily experienced in other classes.
How to participate
- This lecture will be held using the online meeting app Zoom. Please download the app to your computer or smartphone in advance.
- You can access the URL from one hour before the lecture. If you are not used to using Zoom, please allow plenty of time for your participation.
- Please refrain from taking part in this event in cars or in areas that may cause inconvenience to other people or are noisy.
- A strong and stable internet connection is required.
- We recommend that you use a Wi-Fi connection (rather than a mobile phone network) to access the lecture, as it may use a lot of data.
- Sharing the link of Zoom to others is not allowed.
- In order to protect the copyright of the material we provide and to protect the privacy of all attendees, recording, filming, screenshotting, etc. are not allowed in any way, either as part of the online lecture or in its entirety.
- There are no plans to show the recorded video of the lecture. Please check the schedule and make sure that you will be able to attend the lecture.
- All information, copyrights, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights provided in the online lecture are owned by “IZI LLC”. Therefore, it is prohibited to divulge, disclose, reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, offer, advertise, or otherwise make available to any third party without the prior permission of “IZI LLC”.
- Please note that instructors may be subject to change as a result of cleaning.
- Please be sure to read “Who’s in charge?” before the lecture.
Please use the form below to make your payment by credit card.
Flow after application
After we have received confirmation of your "Application" and "Payment", we will send you an email notifying you of the completion of your application in due course.
Download the Zoom app
Please download the Zoom app onto your device before the event.
Please refer to the following link to download the application.
● How to download Zoom application
Participating in online lecture
Please access the URL in the email sent to you at the beginning of the week in which the lecture is organised.