She has been practicing Self-Identity Through Ho’oponopono for over 30 years in both her personal and professional life.
Of the many gifts she has received from Morrnah Nalamaku Simeona, the most memorable is “Always and forever clean yourself.
It is a simple reminder that Self is the first and only thing we need to clean first and foremost because it is the only thing we need at all times and in all places in this world. Sometimes we forget that the cause of our problems lies within, and we wander around in pain, trying to find a solution outside. By cleaning my Self once, I can always find the light that is given to me again, and I am given the time, place, and people to live as me.
From 2007 to the present, she has worked as a SITH teacher mainly in Maui. As an Education Specialist for the Hawaii State Department of Education, she works to improve the environment of educational facilities in Hawaii. In her classes, she shares about cleaning in the workplace as well as her own life.
The first time she came into contact with Ho’oponopono was while practicing yoga in India.
In 2018, she returned to Korea and eagerly attended her first basic Ho’oponopono class.
Since then, her life has been guided by cleaning, flowing downstream like water.
She developed an interest in various healing modalities, including yoga, meditation, life coaching, psychology, psychoanalysis, and even psycho-astrology.
However, she soon realized that what truly matters most is the dynamic between the subconscious mind and the body.
With the help of cleaning, she discovered her passion for Neuroenergetic Kinesiology, a holistic bodywork approach. After completing the course, she became a professional kinesiologist and now represents the Korean branch of this brand.
She firmly believes that the foundation of every therapy lies in cleaning, and therefore, she incorporates Ho’oponopono into her therapy sessions.
By doing so, she allows herself to become a channel for the healing power of the Divinity.
Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono (SITH) is an updated Hawaiian problem solving process of repentance, forgiveness, and transmutation to release memories that show up as problems in our everyday lives and affect our business.
During a two-day class you will learn how to apply the Self I-Dentity though Ho’oponopono process
which we often refer to as “cleaning” to learn a new meaning of life through an understanding of one’s Self I-Dentity.
Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono frees Self from memories replaying problems through repentance, forgiveness and transmutation.
SITH Ho’oponopono Basic 2 Class Details
Ho’oponopono Basic 2 classes will be based on the following themes
- Combined Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono® process
- Soul Restoration
- Advanced quick ways to apply the Ho’oponopono process
- New meditation technique
- Demands the full acceptance of the triune self
- Demands the full acceptance of the Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono® process
SITH Ho’oponopono Basic 2 Class Enrollment Requirements
The Basic 2 class enrollment requirements were established in the best interest of each participant to support the evolution and development of our identity.
The love and attention needed to help us evolve properly and find our inner home is a gift from Dinivity to the inner family.
Participants must meet all 7 requirements.
(No one under 13 years old is allowed to participate)
- The SITH® Basic 2 class is for those students who have practiced the Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono® Basic I class for 2 years. (student to include date of first SITH® class attended to be 2 years from date of Basic II, no exceptions)
- Students have accepted the system as the way to problem solve.
- Students must have developed a good working relationship with their triune self, especially with their unihipili.
- Students must have taken a Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono® Basic I class between 2002 and to date. Basic I class includes Basic I, Business Ho’oponopono or Health Ho’oponopono 2-day classes.
- The emphasis of Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono® is on the care of the Triune Self.
- Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono® Basic I class is all that you need to know to apply the
- It is the student’s responsibility to determine that they meet the criteria listed above and that they are truly ready to take the Basic II.
About the Manual, and the Cleaning tool
The New Student will receive the Basic 2 manual by mail prior to the class.
New Student will be given a “Certificate of Completion” after the class. The Certificate is part of the cleaning tool. In the case of online participation, we will mail the certificate to the address you have registered for.
Note: Manuals and Tool menus
For the New Student.
The Basic 2 Manual will be given to the New Student ONLY.
If you prefer Manuals in languages other than English, please inform the office no later than 15 days before the class.
For the Review Student.
Please use the Basic 2 manual you have already received from previous classes to attend this class.
Date & Time
Date & Time (Hawaii Time): 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM on Jun. 21-22, 2024
*The class take place over two days.
*A 90-minute lunch break and several 15-minute breaks are taken during the class.
How to participate
- This class will be held using the online meeting app Zoom. Please download the app to your computer or smartphone in advance.
- Once you have completed the application and payment, we will send you the URL to attend the class by email.
- You can access the URL from one hour before the class. If you are not used to using Zoom, please allow plenty of time for your participation.
- Please refrain from taking part in this event in cars or in areas that may cause inconvenience to other people or are noisy.
- A strong and stable internet connection is required.
- We recommend that you use a Wi-Fi connection (rather than a mobile phone network) to access the class, as it may use a lot of data.
- Venue information
Ramada by Wyndham Seoul Dongdaemun Ball room
354 Dongho-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
- For Review student, please prepare the Basic 2 Manual, which you received at a class you have attended previously.
- Sharing the link of Zoom to others is not allowed.
- In order to protect the copyright of the material we provide and to protect the privacy of all attendees, recording, filming, screenshotting, etc. are not allowed in any way, either as part of the online class or in its entirety.
- There are no plans to show the recorded video of the class. Please check the schedule and make sure that you will be able to attend the class.
- All information, copyrights, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights provided in the online class are owned by “IZI LLC”. Therefore, it is prohibited to divulge, disclose, reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, offer, advertise, or otherwise make available to any third party without the prior permission of “IZI LLC”.
- Please note that instructors may be subject to change as a result of cleaning.
- Please be sure to read “Who’s in charge?” before the class.
Your application is complete when you have completed both the "Application Form Submission" and "Payment" procedures. Please note that only one of the two procedures is not enough to complete your application.
|New Student (For those taking the Basic 2 class for the first time)
|Review Student (for those who have taken the Basic 2 Class before)
|World Wide Absentee (for those who have taken the Basic 2 Class before)
You will receive an email with a link for credit card payment after submitting your application using the form below.
Flow after application
After we have received confirmation of your "Application" and "Payment", we will send you an email notifying you of the completion of your application in due course.
Download the Zoom app
Participating in online class
Please access the URL in the email sent to you at the beginning of the week in which the lecture is organised.